Building the future of action sports! Thank you for being part of this amazing community!
RIDERS RESPONSIBILITY CODE
YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY INJURY THAT MAY OCCUR WHEN USING THE PARK. THE RELEASE’S LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS IS EXCLUDED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WAIVER.
1. Stay in control at all times. It is your responsibility to avoid other persons and objects around you.
2. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible to traffic.
3. When entering a trail or feature, you must look and yield to other riders already in motion.
4. Please assist if you are involved in or witness a collision or accident and identify yourself to the Facility Staff.
5. Keep off closed areas and obey all signs and warnings.
6. Do not cut in front of trail features mid-route.
7. Stay out of the Park if your ability is impaired through the use of drugs or alcohol.
8. You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safely ride chosen feature. If in doubt, ask Facility Staff.
9. Walking in the Park is not permitted.
10. Do not attempt any feature beyond your ability.
KNOW THE CODE – BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
• The Park is not recommended for first time cyclists, without proper instruction.
• Use of the Park involves the risk of injury. You control the degree of risk you will encounter in using the trails and features in the Park.
• Do not attempt any of the trails or features unless you have sufficient ability and skill to do so safely. Always ride in control and within your ability level.
• Helmets are mandatory in the Park and protective padding is strongly recommended.
• It is strongly advised that bikes have at least one functioning brake. Brakeless bikes are not recommended at the park.
• Beware of changing conditions on trails and features. It is your responsibility to inspect features before using them.
• Stop at all route intersections.
• All inexperienced riders under age 13 should have the consent of a parent or guardian to ride in the Park unaccompanied by an adult.
• Directional riding only. Riding against intended traffic flow, cutting trail features mid-route and walking in the Park is not permitted.
PARK PRIVILEGES REVOKED FOR
BREACH OF THE BIKERS CODE, ANY OTHER PARK RULE, OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WAIVER.
RIDERS SAFTY CHECKLIST
The trails and features of AIR REC CENTER Indoor Bike Park are rough and demanding on both the bike and body. Before riding always inspect your equipment or have it checked by a qualified bike mechanic.
1. Ensure your helmet is in good shape and properly adjusted.
2. Inspect bike frame for cracks and damaged or dented areas.
3. Ensure you have sufficient brake pad to stop your bike while riding.
4. Front and rear axles should be tight.
5. Headset and stem must be secure with no looseness or play.
6. Check that your tires are in good condition, with no tears or cuts in the sidewall.
7. Handle bar and handle grips must be tight and unable to spin. Seat and seat post need to be fastened securely.